Sunday, July 8, 2007

Bloggers Buff 2007

Oh.. hi? So, I went to the Bloggers Buff 2007 held at Dewan Dato' Haji Sidek in Sunday arvo and I turned up pretty late for the forum/conference. I managed to join the session about "Responsible blogging and self censorship" by Dato Ahmad Talib, Ahirudin, and Li Tsin from MalaysiaKini.

I'm glad to be able to share a little bit about internal blogging (in a corporate), wiki and some Web 2.0 features.

Anyway, I'm sorry that I am bad in remembering names but I have to thank Rames as it was because of his blog that I discovered this event and some people who I had a chance to chit-chat with. I'd like to highlight the Think Rich Enterprise as well, although I am not a fan of blogging for $, it is interesting to see such company which helps driving the local people into the trend.

So, you might be interested with what I'm actually doing. I am employed by a Sydney based company CustomWare Asia Pacific as a developer and support engineer. Part of my job is to provide support to various Atlassian products. I love technology and technology makes our today.

There's one thing that I care much about is the growth of Web 2.0 in Malaysia. It does seem like a lot of its features haven't yet become widely spread and integrated into our daily practice.

It's time to back to Silverstone anyway ;-) (Massa is doing a good overtaking job). I'd love to see each other again soon.

- yc, silverstoned

1 comment:

tulipspeaks said...

hie there.

Thanks for participating in BB 2007. Hope to see you in future events as well.


Amutha
Organizing commitee
BB 2007