Friday, March 23, 2007

Wikis

So.. I'm looking for a hosted wiki solution. Atlassian Cohotion could be a good one as I'm particularly familiar with Confluence, however, I'm looking for a free one and it'd be a good idea to know how other competitors in the market look like.

Spent some time wandering around and got these created:

I also took a look at Jive's ClearSpace, a solid and finely built product. It impressed me and I believe they can be a very strong competitor in the wiki market..

Soon or already.

- yc, sleepy

3 comments:

Michael said...

Check out MEDIAWIKI. It is one of the best open source WIKIs out there.

I have used ClearSpace before. They are a serious contender in the Enterprise 2.0 space.

Anonymous said...

This is important information explained in a very understandable way. Great content!

tiger

Anonymous said...

Fame usually comes to those who are thinking about something else.