Friday, December 14, 2007

I thought I was Recharged

For a moment, I thought I was recharged after a cool holiday with some church kids in the past 4 days.. but now, being back to the real world, I feel so tired again.

One exciting news to share about is that I won a place (not the top-3 though, I heard) in the eGenting programming competition. And I'm on my way to attend the presentation night in an hour time.

Updated: I got a merit, not too bad. I believe it's the rich use of Java APIs (Pattern, Comparable, Collections) on the merge-sort question that made me one of the winners.

But there are more bullshit than good news, all thanks to GPRS (little Jen doesn't support 3G). See:
We have just set up a series of polls in our company (internal wiki) for the "Best of 2007". Now I wonder, what're the "Best of 2007" in Malaysia and how're you going to end yours.

- yc

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I think the best of 2007 is the constant reminders which we get about our country turning 50! Woohoo!

It truly shows how patriotic we are!

Anonymous said...

Congrats, dude! Good to hear that!

Y said...

Omg, I spotted the nerd! In the hall, on the day of competition, I was sitting at (0, 0).

http://egpc.genting.com.my/2007/gallery/27.JPG

So true David ;-) And.. thanks Awan.

- yc